Second Exploding Head (Photo credit: Dru!)
I have been inhaling books and articles so quickly over the past few weeks. Like an addiction, I want more, more, more. Give it to me now. Another link, another email, another e-zine, research papers, scholarly journals, GoodReads, StumbleUpon, blog posts. I love it all. I finally forced myself to stop today because I think my head just might explode! But what great information, intriguing points of view, and inspiration for me to step into the next phase of my cycle and write, write, write.
I am humbled by the receipt of some nominations and acknowledgements from fellow members of our WordPress family. I apologize for waiting so long to post some of these and properly thank those who sent them to me. Carey Mann, the scientifically brilliant author of The Bridge, nominated me for One Lovely Blog award a while back. Thank you Carey and a personal note to tell you I am jonesing for a new post by you. Hope to read a post of yours soon.
Carolyn Page over at ABC of Spirit Talk had tagged me so….big thank you to Carolyn. Her blog is a must read for true spiritual inspiration and down to earth soul soothing. There are rules to this game of tag, actually a lot of rules so here goes…..
RULES OF THE GAME:
1. Post these rules.
2 Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about yourself
3.Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them
5. Go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged.
Here is my pic 🙂
Random facts about me: I refinished a piece of furniture for the first time and it looks great; I made custom window treatments for my apartment for under $15.00 including hardware; One of my guilty pleasures is eating cherry pie filling right out of the container; I swear my veins contain sweet tea instead of blood; I love my neon pink high heels; Relaxing in a hot tub with a glass of wine=heaven; Walking through the grass barefoot is calming to me; I was an emancipated minor; I need a camera; My sense of smell is all but gone; Taking a hot air balloon ride is on my bucket list.
Carolyn’s questions for me:
1. If life was ‘just a bowl of cherries’… which fruit would you rather be..? Pineapple
2. Who is your favourite singer? Prince
3. Snow or Beach? Snow
4. Did you have a favourite toy when growing up? Did it have a name? Did you take it with you everywhere you went? Yes, Dolly…..poor thing went bald from my lugging it everywhere by the hair.
5. What are your favourite things to do on weekends? Same as every other day, make the best of every moment.
6. Did you have a hobby when you were a kid? Barbie dolls….does that count?
7. Are you a sporty type, or more the studious type? Maybe you are both…! Studious now that I have had multiple hip replacements
8. If you were in a raft in the middle of the ocean, who would you like for company? My guardian angel
9. Do you keep your birthday cards? Never got any awww
10. Is life what you expected as a child? No, but thankfully I am not a child anymore
11. Do you have a pet? Nope
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What’s your lucky number?
2. What was your last dream about?
3. What is your shoe size?
4.Can you solve a rubix cube?
5. Do you think you are psychic in any way? If so, how?
6.If you had to do one…..Bungee jumping or sky diving?
7. Where would you go on your ultimate vacation?
8.What is your favorite holiday and why?
9. Bath or shower?
10.Hamburger with….. Ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise?
11. Can you curl your tongue or wiggle your ears?
And my nominees are:
Kate is Rising
The Hawk’s Tail
You have all been TAGGED…..you’re it! Please don’t feel obligated to play or respond…..this is all for fun, so if it makes you giggle then go for it!
Wow! I have three more special people to thank for three more special awards so PART 2 will be posted soon. Stay tuned for more. Then an exposé or two, updated evidence based practices for optimal health, some soul-searching posts…..Whew! I warned you I was bursting at the seams!