This blog is nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the very talented blogger SprinklinThoughts. Please be sure to visit his blog. It is very inspiring as well.
Well, from all of us in this system, we humbly say thank you. Having Dissociative Identity Disorder made accepting this nomination a bit of a struggle, as one of my altars apparently is vehemently opposed to any appearances of self promotion. After an internal committee meeting, the struggle is now resolved. So THANK YOU.
1. Link back to the person who nominated you: Thank you SprinklinThoughts for nominating my blog for this award. I’m very thankful for and appreciate your support.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
1. My very first grandchild…..a beautiful, perfect little boy…..is about to have his first birthday.
2. At one point in my working life I consistently earned six figures but I now live frugally on Social Security Disability, and have for many years.
3. My favorite car…..if I could have any car in the world…..would be a BMW Z-3 convertible in a copper brown color
4. Nobody will ever accuse me of being predictable.
5. I believe “normal” is a setting on an air-conditioner.
6. My acceptance into college came before my ability to take my driving exam.
7. I love Iyanla Vanzant‘s acronym for PAIN…..Pay Attention Inward Now.
4. These are my 15 nominations (in no particular order). Please note, I have attempted to nominate blogs that have not been recognized for this award in the recent past.
Thank you everyone for visiting & reading. I love hearing from you and always welcome suggestions and lively debate.